Our Sheepskin Products are made from the highest grade of Merino Wool from New Zealand to add quality, comfort and durability.
Benefits of Sheepskin
- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge. Synthetic seat covers are a 100% insulator of electrical energy. All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment.
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat immediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics.
- Sheepskin against the body activates the blood circulation and the immune system supporting the relaxation and regeneration of the body.
- Sheepskin is gentle on your skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin.
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes.
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant. It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self-cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air.